Overnight Phi Phi Islands, Krabi (Railey beach) and Phang Nga bay (James Bond)
- 3 provinces in 2 days (Phuket, Phang Nga, Krabi)
- James Bond Island
- Maya Bay
- Railey beach
- Kayaking in Phang Nga bay
- Snorkeling at Phi Phi
- Includes 1 night accommodation at Phi Phi
- Start and finish Phuket, with land transfers provided from hotels in Phuket or Khao Lak.
Schedule & Itinerary
Departs from Phuket every Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
0600-0700: Pick-up from your hotel by AC minibus (Khao Lak or Phuket) and transfer to the marina in Phuket.
0830: Departure from Royal Phuket Marina to Phang Nga Bay
0930-1015 h: Canoe at Panak Island or Hong Island in Phang Nga Bay
1030-1115: Sightseeing at James Bond Island
1130: Cruising around and taking photo at Phang Nga Bay (Mangrove Forest & Panyee Island). Then move to Railey Beach (Krabi)
1230 -1430: Lunch at Railay Beach Village Krabi and swimming or just relax on the beach
1445- 15:0: Photo stop at Chicken Island and snorkeling at Krabi or Phi Phi Island
1600: Arrive at Phi Phi Don Island. Hotel check-in (Phi Phi Bay view Resort)
1900: Dinner at hotel’s restaurant on Phi Phi Don island
2015: Walk to the beach night club bar for fire show
2300: Come back to the hotel (sleep time)
0700: Breakfast at hotel on Phi Phi Don island & check-out
0800-0900: Visit Maya Bay on Phi Phi Ley island
0900-0930: Sightseeing, swimming at Phi Phi Ley (Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Lagoon, Viking Cave)
1000-1030: Snorkeling at the Phi Phi Don, Monkey Beach
1100-1200: Lunch in restaurant on Phi Phi Don island
1230-1430: Relax on a white sandy beach at Bamboo Island or Rangyai Island
1430-1530: Departure from Bamboo Island or Rangyai Island to Phuket
1630: Arrive at the marina & transfer back to your hotel
Price: 7,200 baht per adult. 5,300 baht per child (4-12 years).
Single supplement or extra bed: 1,500 baht
– 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast, drinking water on the boat
– Land transport service from hotel in Phuket and Khao Lak
– 3 stars basic hotel accommodation in Phi Phi
– Snorkeling equipment and life jacket during the trip
– Professional tour guide
– Basic accident insurance
Price excludes: National park entrance fee 1,000 baht per adult / 400 baht per child
Restrictions: This tour is not suitable for children below 4 years of age, pregnant women or people over the age of 70.
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it’s raining in the morning. Tours are cancelled if rough sea unsafe for small boats is forecast. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you choose to reschedule or take a full refund.
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to check availability and make a booking.