Phuket snorkeling tours
Choose one of these recommended Phuket tours with snorkeling:
More snorkeling tours from Phuket
If you are staying in Phuket you have a lot of Phuket snorkeling tours to choose from. There are the Similan Islands north west of Phuket. The Phi Phi islands to the east. Racha Islands to the south. There are so many beautiful places to enjoy the underwater World, all within a short boat ride from Phuket. Phuket is also the starting point for many longer snorkeling tours including multi day liveaboard trips to the Similan Islands, Surin Islands and Koh Tachai.
Where you choose to go snorkeling while in Phuket will depend on many factors including how much time you have available, where your accommodation is and what time of year you are here in Phuket. Your budget and whether you are traveling with children may also be considerations. We have snorkeling tours for everyone. Browse the options below to see prices, itineraries and schedules or just ask us if you want our expert advice.
Book multiple days for Phuket snorkeling package discounts. Special prices are also available for groups.
Other Phuket tours
- Phang Nga Bay
The water is not clear enough for snorkeling in Phang Nga bay but a tour of Phang Nga should be on every tourists to do list, it’s a truly beautiful place. We have several options to enjoy Phang Nga by land and sea.
Details here >>
- Phuket Zipline Flying Hanuman. Fly through the air with the greatest of ease, see some of Phuket’s remaining unspoiled jungle. 4 rides per day. More details >>
- Phang Nga Bay tours. Seeing Phang Nga bay should be in your to do list while in Phuket. There are many different ways to enjoy Phang Nga. The most popular is a sightseeing day trip that includes James Bond Island. There are some excellent sea kayaking tours that enter the hidden caves. You can charter a boat for your group, like a fast RIB that’ll get you to Phang Nga bay at 40 knots. Or June Bahtra runs more sedate cruises through Phang Nga in a traditional Chinese Junk. Or ask us about our private Phang Nga group tours specially designed to avoid other tourists.
- White Water Rafting. This is also in Phang Nga bay. A fun day trip on grade 3-4 rapids. Details here >>
- Game fishing. We have selected a high quality but affordable day trip boat for game fishing from Phuket. You can do a “join in” day trip or charter a boat for your group. More details >>
- Khao Sok Tours. Day trips or overnight trips staying in a river lodge. 3 days 2 night tours jungle camping or staying on a floating raft house on Cheow Lan Lake. More details >>
- Sunset Cruise. Available every Wednesday and Saturday. More details >>
- Phuket Shows. There are a few excellent evening shows in Phuket including Phuket Fantasea, Siam Niramit and Simon Cabaret. Details here >>
- Phuket Cycling Tours. Get off the beaten path with a Phuket Mountain biking tour. there are half day tours, full day trips and overnight trips. These tours show a different side of Phuket and nearby islands.
- More things to do in Phuket. Details >>
Private Phuket boat charter
Escape the crowds and set your own itinerary with a private boat charter.
More details >>