Private Phi Phi overnight tour
2 days 1 night Phi Phi Islands tour from Phuket
This semi private Phi Phi overnight tour is great value for small groups who want to avoid the crowds but don’t want the expense of chartering a big speedboat. Go with the ferry to Phi Phi then take a private longtail boat to explore the many bays and coves. Our guide will be with you all the way.
We’ve have such good feedback from our private Phi Phi day trip from Phuket, but many people have said that they would like to stay one night at Phi Phi. Our private Phi Phi overnight tour is the best way to discover the beautiful Phi Phi islands. You get to see the Phi Phi highlights at the best times of day, when the masses haven’t arrived yet or have already left. Going private gives you more flexibility over the itinerary.
Why book the Private Phi Phi overnight tour tour?
- Late departure from Phuket. Premium class ferry transfers
- Flexible itinerary, customized to your requirements. Enjoy at your pace
- Avoid the tourist crowds at Maya bay and Piley Cove
- Includes Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Ley, Bamboo Island, Monkey Beach
- Private long tail boat and private English Speaking guide
- Bio-luminescent Plankton!*
*Please note that the glowing plankton is a natural phenomenon affected by many factors (tides, sea currents, water temperature etc) so we can’t guarantee it, sometimes it’s very impressive, sometimes not as much.
1100 hrs: Pick up at your Phuket hotel and transfer to Rassada Pier in Phuket Town.
1220 hrs: Departure to Phi Phi Island by Royal Jet Cruiser, large & comfortable boat. Premium class offers an exclusive lounge, sundeck, bar and restroom.
1420 hrs: Arrival at Tonsai bay pier on Phi Phi Don island. Short walk to the hotel and check in. Then you have some free time to explore Tonsai village.
1600 hrs: Your guide will meet you again to start your first long tail boat excursion. Explore beaches and coves, swimming and snorkeling, avoid the crowds, enjoy the sunset, snorkeling with glowing plankton in the twilight.
1900 hrs: Back to the hotel, evening free and easy.
0700 hrs: After breakfast your guide will meet you to start the morning’s long tail boat tour. Visit most popular sites and beat the crowds. Plenty of time for swimming and snorkeling.
1200 hrs: Back to Phi Phi Don island, enjoy a set menu lunch at the restaurant, then free time.
1400 hrs: Board the Royal Jet Cruiser ferry for the return to Phuket.
1630 hrs: Arrival at Phuket Rassada Pier and transfer back to your Phuket Hotel.
1700-1800 hrs (depending on location): Arrive at your hotel.
High Season (1 Nov-20 Dec & 11 Jan-15 Apr):
27,600 baht for 2 people. Add 9,300 baht for each extra adult.
Peak Season (21 Dec-10 Jan):
28,700 baht for 2 people. Add 10,200 baht for each extra adult.
Green Season (16 Apr-31 Oct):
25,800 baht for 2 people. Add 7,800 baht for each extra adult.
3,800 baht per child (4-11 years). Kids under 4 go free.
Maximum of 6 people (capacity of the longtail boat)
- Private return transfer between your hotel and Rassada pier in Phuket.
- Premium class return ferry Phuket – Phi Phi – Phuket by Royal Jet Cruiser.
- Two private long tail boat tours around the Phi Phi islands.
- Private English speaking guide with you on both days.
- Soft drinks and water during transfers and tours.
- Fresh fruit and snacks.
- Breakfast and lunch (day 2 only).
- Use of snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins).
- Life Jackets.
- One night double/twin shared accommodation at Phi Phi Andaman Legacy Resort.
- Tax and accident insurance.
Price excludes: National park entrance fee, anything not mentioned as included.
Phi Phi Andaman Legacy Resort on Phi Phi Island is in a beautiful tropical surroundings. It has good value rooms or bungalows.
The resort is just 50 meters from the white sandy beach in an exotic garden setting with a pool. Decorated in a combination of Thai and western styles. A short walk to Phi Phi restaurants and bars.
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to check availability and make a booking.