Cheap Phang Nga Bay sightseeing tour
This Island Safari tour ticks a lot of sightseeing boxes.
- Phang Nga bay by long tail boat through the mangroves.
- James Bond Island at Koh Pang Ping
- Lunch at the sea gypsy village of Koh Panyee.
- Sea cave kayaking
- Elephant Trek (15 minutes)
This is a touristy tour but good value with lots to do.
- ATV Ride (15 minutes)
- Take a speedboat instead of a longtail boat, to you there a bit quicker
This tour is available every day, all year round.
Start 9.30 am – finish 6.00 pm
– Pick up from your Phuket hotel
– Arrive at Island Safari base camp in Phang Nga province for activities such as an elephant show, monkey show (see how the gibbons are trained to collect coconuts), rubber tapping demonstration, ox cart riding, water buffalo photo.
– Elephant Trekking (15 minutes)
– Transfer to Sam Chong pier and board the long tail boat for the journey to Koh Panyee (sea gypsy village)
– Lunch at Koh Panyee
– Go kayaking at Tamlod cave and surrounding area
– Visit James Bond Island, famous from the 1974 film “The Man with the Golden Gun”
– Return to the pier by long tail boat and transfer back to your hotel.
*itineraries are subject to change
**This is not a snorkeling tour
2,200 1,700 baht per adult / 1,300 baht per child (4-11 years) / Infant 0-3 years free
ATV 15 mins + 400 baht
Speedboat instead of long tail boat + 700 baht
Price includes: lunch, guide, national park entrance fee, transfers by shared minivan from hotels in Phuket main beach areas*.
*Extra charge for return transfers from hotels in Naiyang, Naithon, Layan, Ao Por, Maikhao: 200 baht).
Transfers cannot be provided from private addresses / air bnb’s.
In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation charges will be payable:
– 3 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it is raining in the morning. The tour will be cancelled if the forecast is for rough sea unsafe for small boats. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master, not the passengers. If a trip is cancelled because of bad weather you can reschedule to the next available day. If you cannot reschedule you will be refunded in full.