Koh Khai half day snorkeling tour
Half day tour that’s short and sweet and great fun for all the family.
- Visits two islands close to each other, Koh Khai Nui and Koh Khai Nok.
- Clear shallow water surrounded by fish, it’s like standing in a giant aquarium.
- Suitable for beginners. Suitable for children. Flat sea and mild currents.
- Only 15 minutes by speedboat from Phuket
- Unlike other tours the speedboats are never over crowded.
This tour is available all year round.
11.00-12.00 hrs: You will be picked up from your Phuket hotel and transferred by air con minibus to the speedboat at Koh Sirey. The exact pick up time depends on your hotel location.
12.00-13.00 hrs: Lunch at Koh Sirey “Port Island Hopper”
13.00-13.15 hrs: The speedboat takes about 15 minutes to reach Koh Kai Nok.
13.15-15.30 hrs: Swimming, snorkeling and relaxing on the beach at Koh Kai Nok.
15.30-16.00 hrs: Guided snorkeling at Koh Kai Nui reefs.
16.00-17.00 hrs: Depart Koh Khai and return to Koh Sirey then transfer back to your hotel.
*itineraries are subject to change
Price: 1,800 baht adult, 1,300 baht child (3-11 years), infants below 3 years go free.
Price includes: Snorkeling equipment, life jacket, lunch, guide, round trip hotel transfers*, basic accident insurance.
Hotel pick ups and transfers: *Free land transfers by shared minibus are provided from hotels on Phuket Island in the areas of Kata beach, Karon beach, Patong beach and Phuket Town. Transfer fees may be charged for other areas. Transfers cannot be provided from private addresses or AirBnBs.
Restrictions: This speedboat tour is not suitable for pregnant women and the elderly over 70 years of age.
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it’s raining in the morning. Tours are cancelled if rough sea unsafe for small boats is forecast. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you choose to reschedule or take a full refund.
What to expect
Check out these photos from Koh Khai. This half day tour is a popular Phuket snorkeling tour with families.