Krabi to Phang Nga Bay tour
James Bond Island tour from Krabi
Highlights of Phang Nga bay including:
- James Bond Island
- Koh Panyee (fishing village on stilts)
- Wat Suhan Kuha (monkey cave temple)
- Kayaking in the hongs (caves)
- Ride a long tail boat through the mangroves
Available every day all year round.
0830 hrs: Pick up from your Krabi hotel and transfer by air-conditioned minivan to the pier in Phang Nga province
1000 hrs: Visit a waterfall
1050 hrs: Visit Wat Suwan Kuha, aka the Monkey Cave Temple
1130 hrs: Visit Lungkhai Fruit Garden and lunch.
1230 hrs: Depart from the pier into Phang Nga Bay By longtail boat.
1300 hrs: Visit James Bond Island.
1345 hrs: Guided sea canoeing along the mangroves
1445 hrs: Visit Panyee village (the floating sea gypsy village). Explore behind the scenes.
1545 hrs: Back on land in Phang Nga . Departure From Phang Nga back to Krabi, arriving back at your hotel at about 1730 hrs
*itinerary subject to change
1,800 1,700 baht per adult / 1,300 baht per child (3-11 years)
Price includes: guide, lunch, James Bond Island entrance fee, round trip hotel transfers*.
*Transfers are provided from most hotels in Ao Nang, Krabi town, Khlong Muang and Tub Kaek beach. Transfers are not provided from hotels with no road access, for example Railey beach hotels, Tonsai beach hotels and Centara Grand beach resort. Transfers cannot be provided from private addresses or AirBnB’s.
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it is raining in the morning.
Don’t want a join in tour? We also offer private tours to Phang Nga bay. Ideal for families or small groups.