Krabi sunset cruise
Afternoon and evening tour starting from Ao nang or Railey beach
Cruising, swimming, snorkeling and chilling out around the Krabi islands
The Pla Luang is over 100 years old. Originally a cargo vessel traveling all over South East Asia, she’s been lovingly restored and has a new life as a sunset cruiser.
- Trip Advisor’s number 1 tour in AoNang.
- A relaxed tour where you can be as lazy or as energetic as you like.
- Includes the Krabi 4 islands (Poda, Kai, Si and TaMing).
- Swimming in bio-luminescent water.
- Dinner served on board.
- Start from Ao Nang or Railey beach
The Krabi sunset cruise runs daily all year round.
Guests are picked up on the beach at West Railey or Ao Nang at about 1300-1315 hrs and transferred to the Pla Luang by longtail boat.
- Pick up from West Railay Beach at 1300 hrs in front of Railay Village Resort ( low season in front of Railay Princess Resort).
- Pick up from Ao Nang – pick up 1315 hrs in front of Pranang Inn reception.
Then Pla Luang sets sail for the 4 Islands in front of Railey (Poda, Kai, Si and TaMing).
Here, you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling. There is also a kayak on board and a few stand up paddle boards. Or you can just relax on the teak deck and enjoy the stunning views.
As the sun sets over the Andaman sea the boat cruises back towards the Railey peninsula to Phranang beach, and dinner is served on board.
At Phranang beach you can have an after dark swim in the bio-luminescent water.
At the end of the tour guests staying in Railey are returned to the beach at 1945 hrs.
Drop off at AoNang beach is 2000 hrs.
Cliff jumping is currently banned in Krabi
Transfer to and from the Pla Luang boat is by longtail boat. This requires some wading in the water, please dress appropriately.
A minimum of 8 guests are required to confirm a trip. The maximum number of guests is 30.
Price: 2,500 baht per adult / 1,500 baht per child (4-12 years) / Infants 3 and under are free
Price includes: English speaking guides and crew, life jackets, snorkeling equipment, Thai style buffet dinner, soft drinks, drinking water.
Price excludes: Land transfers, alcoholic beverages (beer can be purchased on board).
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it’s raining. The tour will be cancelled if the forecast is for rough sea unsafe for small boats. The decision to cancel is made on the day of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you can reschedule to the next available day. If you can’t reschedule we will refund you in full.