Phi Phi and Bamboo Island tour
Day trip from Krabi to Phi Phi Islands by speed boat
A great value tour that includes all the highlights at Phi Phi
- Maya Bay (closed until Oct 2018. The tour will pass for photos only but will not land on Maya beach)
- Viking Cave. Where birds nests are harvested to make birds nest soup.
- Monkey Beach. There is a short photo stop at monkey bay.
- Ton Sai Bay. The main village on Phi Phi Don is where a restaurant lunch is provided. There is time to stroll around, shop, have a drink or visit Loh Dalam Bay.
- Bamboo Island. A beautiful island of white sand and turquoise water for swimming and snorkeling.
Daily departures all year round.
0800-0830 hrs: Hotel pick up from hotels in Krabi Town, Khlong Muang and Tubkaek beach.
0830-0900 hrs: Hotel pick up from Ao Nang. Transfers to Noppart Thara pier. Check in and meet your guide for a briefing on the day.
0910 hrs: Depart from the pier
0920-0930: Pick up at Railey Beach. Meeting point in front of Sand Sea Resort (Railey West).
0930-1000 hrs: 30 minute speed boat ride to Phi Phi
1000-1230 hrs: Phi Phi May bay, Piley Cove, Viking cave, Monkey beach.
1230-1330 hrs: Lunch at a restaurant on Phi Phi Don
1400-1510 hrs: Bamboo Island
1510-1600 hrs: Transfer back to Krabi
Please note that this is a typical itinerary and that itineraries are subject to change at the discretion of the tour guide based on weather, tides and other factors.
Low season special price until 30 Sept: 1,270
1,800 baht per adult / 1,200 baht per child (3-10 years)
Price includes: Lunch, drinking water, fresh fruits, mask and snorkel use, life jacket, round trip hotel transfers*
Price excludes: National park fee 400 baht per adult / 200 baht per child, payable in cash on the day of the tour.
*Hotel pick up and transfer: Free land transfers are provided by shared minivan service from hotels in Ao Nang, Khlong Muang, Tubkaek beach, Ao Namao or Krabi town. Transfers cannot be provided from Had Yao or any hotel without road access such as on Railey beach, Tonsai beach or the Centara Grand resort. Transfers are not provided from private villas or air bnb’s.
Restrictions: Speedboat tours are not suitable for infants 3 years old and under, or for pregnant women and the elderly over 70 years of age.
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it’s raining in the morning. Tours are cancelled if rough sea unsafe for small boats is forecast. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you choose to reschedule or take a full refund.