Ang thong national park tours
Mu Ko Ang Thong national park
Tours to the Ang thong marine park with some snorkeling and kayaking.
Ang thong tours run daily from 16 December to 31 October (subject to sea conditions). From 1 November to 15 December the marine park is closed. The best months for Angthong Marine Park are June, July and August.
Angthong Blue Stars kayaking day trip
- This very popular kayaking tour is an excellent trip. It’s very well run and kayaks are a great way to explore the park. There is some snorkeling on this tour but the location is not a patch on Koh Tao.
- The boat is a comfortable slow cruising boat that gets to Angthong in about 90 minutes.
- A visit to the Emerald Lagoon is also part of this tour.
- Price: 2,600 baht (1,700 baht per child)
*Book early in June, July and August. This tour is always full.
- Blue Stars kayaking tour >>
Angthong day trip by speedboat
- This day trip to Angthong has snorkeling on some very healthy reefs to the north of the marine park. The water is not as clear as at Koh Tao but the marine life is abundant.
- This tour also includes kayaking, some beach time and a visit to Emerald lake.
- The speedboat zips passengers to Angthong in about 1 hour, a speedboat is quite a nice way to see the marine park as it weaves between the islands.
- Price: 1,900 baht (1,500 baht per child)
- Angthong marine park tour >>
Angthong marine park sailing cruise with MS Naga
- Every Tuesday and Friday
- Price: 4,200 baht
- Marine park cruise >>
Angthong National Park cruise with the Red Baron luxury sailing junk
- Every Thursday 8.30-6.30 pm
- Price: 3,750 baht
- Red Baron cruise >>
Ang Thong (Golden Bowl) Marine National Park is the jewel of the Gulf of Thailand and is easily reached from Ko Samui by speedboat, tour boat or sailing yacht. The 42 islands in the archipelago offer wonderful opportunities for swimming, snorkeling and kayaking. There are shallow coral gardens, white sand beaches, hidden lagoons and caves. The islands are uninhabited except for a small community of sea gypsies.