Coral Island (Koh Hey)
Water sports day trip
Coral Island day trip with marine sports activities
A fun day trip to Coral island (Koh Hey) with lots of activities. Speedboat, snorkeling, swimming, banana boat, para-sailing, scuba diving.
- Just 15 minutes boat ride from Chalong Bay, Phuket.
- A fun day out on the beach with water sports, swimming and snorkeling.
- Coral reefs are shallow and close to shore so they are easy to explore.
- The swimming areas are sectioned off for safe swimming.
Schedule & Itinerary
Available every day, all year round
8.00-9.00: Hotel pick up and transfer to Chalong Bay
9.15-9.30: Speedboat to Coral Island
9.45-12.00: Enjoy the beach and water activities
13.00-15.00: Enjoy the beach and water activities
15.00-15.15: Back to Chalong Bay
15.30-16.30: Back to your hotel
- Coral Island day trip only: 1,400 baht adult, (900 baht child up to 11 years)
- Coral Island with para-sailing: 2,000 baht
- Coral Island with banana boat: 2,000 baht
- Coral Island with para-sailing and banana boat: 2,700 baht
- Coral Island with try scuba diving: 2,800 baht
- Coral Island with scuba diving and para-sailing: 3,500 baht
- Coral Island with scuba diving and banana boat: 3,500 baht
- NEW: Premium Coral Island day trip.
Less crowded, better beach and reef. 2,300 baht adult (1,900 baht child)
More details >>
Prices include: Life jacket, mask and snorkel use, beach chair, lunch, guide.
Packages with marine sports are charged the same for adults and children.
Diving is not permitted if you are in poor health, pregnant, have been drinking alcohol or are flying within 18 hours.
Weight limit for parasailing is 80kg
Land transfers are included from Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai and Naiharn beaches. Extra charges apply for Phuket Town, Koh Sirey and Baan Krating (100 baht return). Extra charges apply for Laguna, Bang Tao, Surin, Cape Panwa, Ao Yon, Kamala beach (200 baht return).
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it is raining in the morning. The tour will be cancelled if the forecast is for rough sea unsafe for small boats. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled because of bad weather you can reschedule to the next available day. If you cannot reschedule you will be refunded in full.
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to check availability.
What to expect
Anyone looking for a fun day out with a mix of activities will enjoy Coral Island. Anyone who gets bored just laying on the beach doing nothing will appreciate the activities on offer. Anyone who doesn’t like long boat rides will appreciate that Coral Island is just a short hop from Phuket. Because Coral Island is close to Phuket it’s pretty busy with tourists. For anyone new to the underwater world it’s ideal because the reefs are shallow and close to shore.