Luxury snorkeling liveaboard
5 days 6 nights to the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock
Diva Andaman offers exclusive dive and snorkel cruises to the Similan Islands and beyond. The classic sailing yacht adds a touch of romance to your cruise.
Enjoy beautifully appointed cabins, delicious Asian and international cuisine and fine wines as you cruise some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. The level of service and the quality of the cabins is the best of all the Similan Island liveaboards.
At 35 metres length and taking just 14 guests you are assured of personal service and plenty of space on board.
Island excursions to the Similan beaches and viewpoints also form part of Diva Andaman cruises. Kayaks are freely available on board for guests to use.
Diva Andaman Itinerary
5 Days / 6 Nights
Similan Islands, Koh Tachai, Koh Bon, Richelieu Rock
Day 1: Board Diva Andaman at 4.00-5.00 pm at Thap Lamu pier (Khao Lak). Dinner and drinks on board while sailing overnight to the southern Similan Islands.
Day 2: Snorkeling in the southern Similan Islands then evening sail to the northern Similan Islands.
Day 3: Snorkeling in the northern Similan Islands then sail to Koh Bon.
Day 4: Snorkeling at Koh Bon in the morning and Koh Tachai in the afternoon. Evening sail to Richelieu Rock.
Day 5: Snorkeling at Richelieu Rock in the morning then sail to Surin. Evening sail back to the Similan Islands.
Day 6: Snorkeling in central Similan then an overnight sail back to the mainland, arriving at around 8.00 am.
Day 7: Check out at Thap Lamu after breakfast at 10.00 am. Transfer back to your hotel.
Diva Andaman Schedule
3-9 Nov 2019
10-16 Nov 2019 Full
17-23 Nov 2019
24-30 Nov 2019
8-14 Dec 2019
15-21 Dec 2019
22-28 Dec 2019 Full
5-11 Jan 2020
12-18 Jan 2020 (available for charter)
19-25 Jan 2020
2-8 Feb 2020
9-15 Feb 2020
16-22 Feb 2020
1-7 Mar 2020
8-14 Mar 2020
15-21 Mar 2020
29 Mar-4 Apr 2020
5-11 Apr 2020
- Completed in 2009.
- 400 square metres of sail area supported by a 425hp engine.
- Max 14 guests in 7 air conditioned cabins.
- There are 5 cabins with double bed and two twin bed cabins. Each cabin is beautifully furnished and has a private bathroom, a fridge, a desk and a cupboard.
- 35m length, 7m beam.
- 2 tenders (RIBS)
- The cuisine on Diva is exceptional, a gourmet fusion of flavors from around the Andaman Sea. Extravagant breakfasts, fresh herbs from a vertical garden, exquisite chef’s special plated artwork, served under the stars. (The Thai chef spent 5 years in France as chef at the Hilton, Lyon)
- There is an onboard wine cellar and a drinks bar.
- Massages available on board
- Environmental best practices strive to maintain a minimal impact on the environment, including clean energy use, water treatment and locally sourced food. All guests are provided with glass or aluminium drinking bottles and no straws are served on board.
- Kayaks on board.
- Beach excursions.
Price Nov 2019-May 2020:
- Twin bed cabin with private en-suite bathroom: 94,160 baht per person
- Double bed cabin with private en-suite bathroom: 94,160 baht per person
- Single occupancy cabin with private en-suite bathroom: 141,240 baht
Included in the price: Guide, snorkeling equipment, kayaking, all meals, fruits, snacks, soft drinks, return transfers from Phuket hotels.
Excluded: Marine park fees, alcoholic drinks, Thai massage.
Book 6 months in advance with full payment for 5% discount
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to check availability and reserve a cabin.