Family hotel in Krabi
If you are travelling with kids in Krabi we recommend the Centara Anda Dhevi hotel in the Hat Nopparartha part of Krabi, we stayed there last month.
It’s well located and popular with families. Kids will find friends to play with in the pool so the adults can relax. The service is excellent and the rooms are great for the price you pay.
Wifi is free in all areas. The breakfast is huge with western, Thai and Indian options. There are plenty of restaurants nearby.
If you want to avoid kids you may want to choose a different hotel but we still recommend this area. Try the Red Ginger Chic hotel in the same street.
We like the location.
- It’s just out of Ao Nang but still close enough to walk there. On a Saturday evening street stalls selling delicious food are set up on the road down to Ao Nang beach.
- Hat Nopparatara is a great beach to walk along. There’s plenty of shade at the north end.
- It’s close to the pier if you are going on a day trip or catching a ferry to Phuket, Phi Phi or Lanta.
We like the pool.
- It’s pretty big and it’s got a slide.
We like the staff.
- The service levels are excellent. Everyone smiles and says Sawasdee Ka all the time.
We like the rooms.
- The deluxe pool view rooms are nice but the pool access rooms are suberb. The extra large veranda steps straight into the pool. There are sun loungers on the veranda’s (although they are usually in shade) so you are assured a seat around the pool.
Some other Krabi hotel recommendations here.