Phuket Krabi cruise
Island hopping to the Krabi 4 islands from Phuket
Join the fast ferry from Phuket to Krabi (Railey), then transfer to a speedboat for island hopping at the beautiful islands just off Krabi’s coast.
- Includes swimming and snorkeling at the small uninhabited islands
- Chicken Island
- Si Island
- Tub Island
- Poda Island
- Phra Nang beach
- Great way to see Krabi in one day if you don’t have time to stay overnight in Krabi.
Schedule & Itinerary
Available all year round on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
0700-0830 hrs: Pick up from your Phuket hotel and transfer to Rassada pier (east Phuket Town).
0830-1030 hrs: Ferry to Krabi
1030 hrs: Arrive in Railey beach, Krabi and transfer to the tour speedboat
1030-1530 hrs: Enjoy the off shore sights of Krabi including:
- Chicken Island (~40 minutes for snorkeling)
- Tub Island and Si Island (~70 minutes for lunch and swimming and walking between the islands sandbar)
- Poda Island (~40 minutes for swimming)
- Phra Nang Beach (~90 minutes for swimming, seeing the cave, seeing the monkeys, walking to Railey East beach and Railey west beach).
1530 hrs: Transfer back to the ferry and depart from Railey beach.
1730 hrs: Arrive at Phuket Rassada pier and transfer back to your Phuket hotel.
1-2 people: 2,500 baht per adult / 1,800 baht per child
3-4 people: 2,100 baht per adult / 1,600 baht per child
5+ people: 1,950 baht per adult / 1,500 baht per child
Child = 4-11 years
Price includes: Lunch, drinking water, round trip transfers from Phuket main beach hotels, guide, mask and snorkel use, life jacket.
Price excludes: national park entrance fee 400 baht per adult / 200 baht per child
Note that speedboat tours are not suitable for infants 3 years old and under, or for pregnant women and the elderly over 70 years of age.
Cancellations: Must be made by email from the lead contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of cancellation the following charges apply:
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it is raining in the morning. The tour will be cancelled if the forecast is for rough sea unsafe for small boats. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master, not the passengers. If a trip is cancelled because of bad weather you can reschedule to the next available day. If you cannot reschedule you will be refunded in full.
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to check availability and make a booking.
3 thoughts on “Phuket Krabi Cruise”
How much it will cost for a couple for one day cruise from Phuket-karabi-Phuket ? Can you please send me the details by mail ?
Hi, sorry but the ferry between Phuket and Krabi is not running at the moment so this tour isn’t available. We have day trip excursions by speedboat to the Similan Islands or Phi Phi Islands instead.