Koh Phangan sightseeing tour
Ko Pha Ngan tour from Koh Samui
This day trip runs every day from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan which is just 20km west of Samui.
- Koh Maa
- Mae Haad
- Haad Rin
- Elephant show and snake show
- Lunch at a local restaurant
08.00-08.45: Transfer from your hotel to Grand Sea pier.
09.00: Depart from the pier to “Koh Phangan”.
09.30: Arrive at Thong Sala pier and transfer to a local taxi.
10.00: The first stop is the Chinese Temple.
10.30: Next stop is for elephant feeding and a visit to the fisherman’s village.
11.30: Snake show and crocodile show.
12.30: Have a lunch at a local restaurant.
13.30: Go to Koh Mah for snorkeling at Mae Haad beach. Then go to Haad Rin beach where the world-famous Full Moon parties are held.
16.00: Depart Koh Phangan for Koh Samui and transfer back to your hotel.
Price: 2,250 baht per adult, 1,750 baht per child (3-10 years)
Includes: Tour guide, snorkeling equipment, lunch, round trip Koh Samui hotel transfers
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it is raining in the morning.
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to check availability and make a booking.