Phi Phi Early Bird day trip from Krabi
New Krabi day trip to Phi Phi
The most popular day trip we offer from Phuket is the Phi Phi early Bird day trip. It’s a crowd beating tour that gets to the best spots first.
We can now also offer this day trip starting from Krabi.
The nice thing is that the speedboats are less full than the cheaper tours. The other thing that makes these tours stand out is the enthusiasm of the guides, we get great feedback about them, they speak lots of languages too.
Schedule: Mon, Wed, Sat
Price: 3,700 baht (2,300 baht per child 3-12 years)
Price includes: Guide, snorkeling equipment, lunch, soft drinks, fruits, national park fees, hotel transfers.
Note: This tour is not suitable for children below 3 years of age, pregnant women or people over the age of 70.
Pick ups are provided from hotels in Ao Nang, Krabi town and surrounding areas (but not Railey). Departure is from Krabi Boat Lagoon Marina at 7.30 am, return at about 4.00 pm.
Highlights of the day include:
- Maya bay. Famous because of “the beach” movie and truly a beautiful bay. From the beach you can explore the jungle path behind.
- Phi Ley cove. A stunning lagoon surrounded by high cliffs. You can junp from the boat for a swim here.
- Viking cave. Where Swiftlet nests are harvested to make “Birds nest soup.”
- Monkey beach. A white sand beach with lots of cheeky monkeys
- Loh Samah Bay or Nui bay. Favourite snorkeling spots, both are beautiful coves with coral reefs and lots of fish.
- Bamboo Island. Powdery white sand beach with turquoise water for swimming and snorkeling. A picnic lunch is served in the shade of the casuarina trees.
- Mosquito Island. Shallow reefs with lovely coral and flat sea perfect for snorkeling.
The speedboats take 10-35 passengers (35 is the maximum).