Phang Nga day trip recommendations
Phang Nga bay tours
Choose one of these Phang Nga tours, starting from Phuket:
- Recommended for families or small groups.
- Our guides will show you the best of Phang Nga including James Bond Island, Koh Panyee, Wat Suwan Kuha
- Private minibus and private long tail boat.
- Flexible itinerary
- Private from 8,300 baht Private tour to Phang Nga bay >>
- Join in with small group 2,900 baht/person Small group >>
Phang Nga tours
Phang Nga Bay tours are not snorkeling tours, Phang Nga bay (distinct from Phang Nga province) isn’t really a place to go snorkeling, the water isn’t clear enough. But it’s a beautiful location and a must see destination. There are many different ways to experience the beautiful Phang Nga province by sea or land.
A day cruise around Phang Nga bay on a Chinese sailing junk is an enchanting way to experience the many islands. The tour includes a visit to James Bond island and the Koh Panyee stilted fishing village plus exploration of the caves and the mangroves. On the return journey the boat stops for some swimming at Lawa island. Longer sailing cruises are also available. So are short sunset cruises.
For the more energetic, kayaking in Phang Nga Bay’s many caves should be high on your “to do” list. There are several options available, our favourite is Hong By Starlight which includes exploring the caves at night as well as by day. For an adrenaline rush try white water rafting. Our private tours to Phang Nga are very popular for groups.