Phang Nga bay and Koh Hong private tour
Exploring southern Phang Nga bay, Koh Hong, Samet Nangshe
Exclusive longtail boat tour with a focus on the south of Phang Nga bay
- Flexible itinerary to avoids the crowds.
- Experienced paddle guides.
- Hong Island.
- Panak Island.
- Samet Nangshe View Point.
- Longtail boat with a cover for shade from the sun.
- Pick up from any Phuket hotel.
- Option to add James Bond Island.
There is no fixed itinerary because we tailor it to your needs.
However this is a sample itinerary:
0700 hrs: Collection from your Phuket hotel and transfer by air conditioned minivan to Khlong Khian pier in where your long tail boat is waiting for you. On the way you will pass the Sarasin bridge that connects Phuket with the mainland.
0830 hrs: Long tail boat out into south Phang Nga bay to Koh Hong:
- Koh Sa Ang (Koh Sawang Yai), explore Flamingo Cave by walk.
- Koh Hong Island – Mangrove Cave or Tham Kaew AKA “drive-in cave” (choice depends on tide level).
- Panak Island. Ice cream cave, diamond cave etc.
- Koh La Na Island. For swimming and relax at the beach.
1230 hrs: Back to Klong Khian pier. Enjoy a tasty set menu lunch at the local restaurant.
1330 hrs: Visit the breathtaking Samet Nangshe view point nearby.
1400 hrs: Time to head back to Phuket. You should be back at your hotel between 1530-1600 hrs.
12,600 baht for up to 3 adults. 2,100 baht for each extra adult.
Children 3-12 years 1,100 baht per child.
Included: Phuket hotel transfers, insurance, soft drinks, English speaking guide. A set menu lunch at the restaurant is also included, you just have to buy your own drinks.
This tour does not visit James Bond Island. We can add an excursion to James Bond Island for an extra charge.
National Park entrance fee (300 baht/adult, 100 baht/child)
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to check availability and make a booking.
What to expect
If you want to avoid the crowds and maintain control of your itinerary you’ll love our Phang Nga private tour.
These tours of Phang Nga bay are customized for small groups. Experienced local guide. Private charter long tail boat exclusively for your group, with a canopy for shade and life jackets for safety.