Private Group Tours Phuket
Hire a driver and a guide to show you Phuket
We offer private sightseeing tours tailor made to your requirements. These tours with our AC minibus and guide are ideal for small groups who don’t want to join a large package tour. Tours can be half day, full day or in the evening.
Full day (9 hours): 1,800 baht per person (minimum 3 people)
Half day (5 hours): 1,300 baht per person (minimum 3 people)
Evening tour of Phuket Town and Weekend night market (6 hours): 1,500 baht per person (minimum 3 people. Available Sat and Sun)
Includes: private transportation with ac minibus, driver, drinking water and soft drinks on board, lunch.
If you would like an English speaking guide add 1,800 baht
Some suggestions for things to see in Phuket:
- Temples. The islands biggest temple is Wat Chalong but there are lots of other Buddhist temples and Chines shrines of interest.
- The Big Buddha Statue. On the hilltop in Chalong. Great views over the island and out to sea.
- Promtep Cape and Kata viewpoint.
- Gibbon Rehab project in north Phuket.
- Beaches. Lots to choose from.
- Restaurants. Try a local restaurant that other tourists don’t know about.
- Shopping. Visit Central Festival Mall, Jung Ceylon or the night market in Phuket Town. Buy Thai gold, gems or pearls.
- Old Phuket Town. Full of style and character. Nice to walk around for a couple of hours.
- Bird park or butterfly garden.
- Museums. Thalang National Museum, Thai Hua Museum, Phuket Tin Mining Museum.
You can combine your tour with an elephant trek, atv ride, wakeboarding, zip lining and so on.