Phuket Things to Do
What to do in Phuket
Some ideas for filling your days and nights in and around Phuket:
- Phuket Zipline Flying Hanuman. Fly through the air with the greatest of ease, see some of Phuket’s remaining unspoiled jungle. 4 rides per day. More details >>
- Phang Nga Bay tours. Seeing Phang Nga bay should be in your to do list while in Phuket. There are many different ways to enjoy Phang Nga. The most popular is a sightseeing day trip that includes James Bond Island. There are some excellent sea kayaking tours that enter the hidden caves. You can charter a boat for your group, like a fast RIB that’ll get you to Phang Nga bay at 40 knots. Or June Bahtra runs more sedate cruises through Phang Nga in a traditional Chinese Junk. Or ask us about our private Phang Nga group tours specially designed to avoid other tourists.
- White Water Rafting. This is also in Phang Nga bay. A fun day trip on grade 3-4 rapids. Details here >>
- Game fishing. We have selected a high quality but affordable day trip boat for game fishing from Phuket. You can do a “join in” day trip or charter a boat for your group. More details >>
- Khao Sok Tours. Day trips or overnight trips staying in a river lodge. 3 days 2 night tours jungle camping or staying on a floating raft house on Cheow Lan Lake. More details >>
- Sunset Cruise. Available every Wednesday and Saturday. More details >>
- Phuket Shows. There are a few excellent evening shows in Phuket including Phuket Fantasea, Siam Niramit and Simon Cabaret. Details and Prices here >>
- Phuket Cycling Tours. Get off the beaten path with a Phuket Mountain biking tour. there are half day tours, full day trips and overnight trips. These tours show a different side of Phuket and nearby islands.
- Learn to Cook Thai Food. Take one of our cooking classes and impress your friends when you get home. We run private cooking classes in our own homes for a more authentic experience. More details here >>
- Phuket Sightseeing Tours. We run private Phuket sightseeing tours for one day or half day. The itinerary is up to you but may include Phuket old Town, Wat Chalong, Promthep Cape, Big Buddha, beaches, shops, local markets. ask us for details. More details here >>
- Bungy Jump. 50 metres high over water. Located a short drive from Patong beach. More details here >>
- Elephant Trekking
- ATV riding
- Shooting range
- Phuket wake park. Cable water ski and wakeboard centre.
- Golf. Phuket courses include Blue Mountain, Loch Palm, Red Mountain, Phuket Country Club
- Spa treatments
If you can’t find what you are looking for just ask us, we will be able to arrange it for you.