Phuket Things to Do
What to do in Phuket
Some ideas for filling your days and nights in and around Phuket:
- Phuket Zipline Flying Hanuman. Fly through the air with the greatest of ease, see some of Phuket’s remaining unspoiled jungle. 4 rides per day. More details >>
- Phang Nga Bay tours. Seeing Phang Nga bay should be in your to do list while in Phuket. There are many different ways to enjoy Phang Nga. The most popular is a sightseeing day trip that includes James Bond Island. There are some excellent sea kayaking tours that enter the hidden caves. June Bahtra runs more sedate cruises through Phang Nga in a traditional Chinese Junk. Or ask us about our private Phang Nga Bay tours specially designed to avoid other tourists.
- White Water Rafting. This is also in Phang Nga bay. A fun day trip on the rapids. Details here >>
- Sunset Cruise. More details >>
- Phuket Shows. There are some good evening shows in Phuket including Siam Niramit and Simon Cabaret. Details here >>
- Learn to Cook Thai Food. Take one of our cooking classes and impress your friends when you get home. We run private cooking classes in our own homes for a more authentic experience. More details here >>
- Phuket Sightseeing Tours. We run private Phuket sightseeing tours for one day or half day. The itinerary is up to you but may include Phuket old Town, Wat Chalong, Promthep Cape, Big Buddha, beaches, shops, local markets. ask us for details. More details here >>
- Elephant Trekking
- ATV riding
- Shooting range
- Phuket wake park. Cable water ski and wakeboard centre.
- Golf. Phuket courses include Blue Mountain, Loch Palm, Red Mountain, Phuket Country Club
- Spa treatments
If you can’t find what you are looking for just ask us, we will be able to arrange it for you.