Phuket Phi Phi Snorkeling tours
Phi Phi snorkeling tours starting from Phuket
Choose from one of these Phi Phi tours:
- Departs earlier to get to Phi Phi first.
- Includes more: Maya bay, Bamboo Island, Monkey beach, Piley Cove, Loh Samah bay, Nui bay, Loh Dalam, Tonsai, Phi Phi village, Phi Phi viewpoint hike.
- Only 30 pax per speedboat
- Excellent guides.
- Pick-up from any Phuket hotel.
- Itinerary, price & booking >>
More Koh Phi Phi tour options
- Private Phi Phi speedboat tour Customized itineraries for groups who want a personalized experience away from the crowds.
- Small group Phi Phi tour. Maximum 9 people.
- Premium class on Jet Cruiser 10 For people who don’t like long speedboat rides. Fast, all weather boat with comfy seats and a huge sundeck). Priority land transfers.
- Overnight at a Phi Phi resort Combine our private Phi Phi tour with overnight accommodation. Please contact us for an itinerary.
- Phi Phi Island snorkeling by liveaboard Join a 2 day 2 night liveaboard from Phuket to Phi Phi. Available from May to August. Also suitable for SCUBA divers.
Phuket Phi Phi snorkeling
The Phi Phi Islands are within easy reach of Phuket. Phuket snorkeling tours to the Phi Phi Islands run every day, all year round and some of the snorkeling is excellent. Add to that the stunning top side scenery of Phi Phi’s limestone cliffs which thrust vertically out of the water.
Most of our Phuket to Phi Phi snorkeling day trips are more like sightseeing tours that have a couple of snorkeling sessions and also include stops at several different islands and bays foe sightseeing and swimming. There is a lot to see at Phi Phi, above and below the water. Tours from Phuket are full day tours, we do not have half day tours from Phuket to Phi Phi.
We offer tours that join in with other guests, these are the most economical. Or we can arrange private tours which offer you more flexibility with the itinerary so you can focus more on snorkeling if that is your main interest.
An especially beautiful island near Phi Phi is Bamboo Island, a little gem in the Andaman sea. You can walk all the way around it’s white sand shoreline which is just 3 km.
On route to Phi Phi you can stop at Koh Yao off the southern tip of Phang Nga bay which offers a view of what Phuket was like 20 years ago. Just a few low key resorts mingle with a traditional way of life. There are also the Khai Islands, tiny sand islands surrounded by small fish. Phi Phi day trips may also include monkey beach, mosquito island, the viking cave where birds nests are harvested to make soup and Maya bay, famous since the Leo DiCaprio movie in 2000.
We can help you select the best tour for you and your group depending on what you want to see and when you are coming to Phuket. We also have overnight packages available.