Phuket Yacht charter
Private charter with SY Mozart sailing catamaran
Mozart 48ft (14.5 m) fast and comfortable aluminium catamaran, built in 2003.
No. of guests: up to 10
Cabins: 3 en-suite double queen-size cabins with private bathrooms, 1 double queen-size cabin with bathroom nearby, 2 single cabins forward. Cabins are well ventilated with opening hatches and electric fans. Or you can sleep under the stars: the 30 sqm of netting is probably the largest bed you’ve ever slept in. Reading lights in all cabins as well as mosquito screens.
There are 4 bathrooms with shower, additional deck shower.
Sun protection from fixed bimini and flexible awning.
Entertainment: audio CD/MP4 player, i-pod docking station, outside loud speakers, audio library. There is no TV on this yacht.
Mozart charter prices per day in Thailand
Please ask us for latest prices and availability
• 24 hours of complete access to the yacht
• Reserving the ship for your group’s use alone
• All members of the team on board (captain, chef, engineer)
• Full board including breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as fruit & snacks, coffee, tea, and drinking water
• Snorkeling and fishing equipment
• Bed linens and bath towels
Prices do not include:
• Travel to/from Phuket
• Yacht delivery (if necessary)
• Rental cars and water taxis
• Any national park fees
• Any restaurant visits
• Visa fees for entry into Burma (about 250-350 USD/person, depending on length of stay)
• Air conditioning (12 € per hour)
• Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Thai Massage on board € 95 per day
- Double Kayak € 15 per day.