Island Hopping Phuket – Private Phuket speedboat tours
Coral Island and Racha Yai day trip
Private speedboat tour to avoid the crowds
Twin engine speedboat for 10-15 people available for private island hopping tours to the islands around Phuket. Triple engine speedboat available for bigger groups. Longtail boat tours available for smaller groups.
- Visit Racha Island, Coral Island or both.
- Option to add Promthep cape sunset.
- Private hotel transfers, no waiting for others.
- Mask, snorkel and life jacket provided.
- Excellent local guides. Trained and legally registered.
- Flexible start/finish times
With a private speedboat charter you can, within reason, set your own start/finish times. If you are not sure we can suggest an itinerary.
Trips to Racha Yai and Coral Island start from Chalong pier.
Trips to Phi Phi may start from Chalong pier or Phuket Town.
Longtail tours can start from Rawai pier or from Kamala beach.
Similan Islands speedboats depart from Khao Lak.
If you have your own transport you can meet at the pier, or we can arrange private minibus transfer for your group.
Sample Racha Yai / Coral Island day trip itinerary:
8.30 hrs: Meet your guide at Chalong pier, briefing and board the speedboat.
9.00 hrs: Depart Chalong Bay for Racha Yai Island. It takes about 30 minutes to get to Koh Racha Yai.
9.30-12.30 hrs: Morning snorkeling session at either Siam bay or Kon Kae. Then go onto the beach at Patok bay to relax.
12.30 hrs: It’s a short hop (about 20 minutes in the speedboat) to Koh Hae (aka Coral Island).
13.00 hrs: Have lunch at the beach restaurant.
The afternoon is free time on the beach. Other sea sport activities are available such as banana boat rides, parasailing, try scuba.
16.00 hrs: Depart the island and return to Chalong bay.
16.30 hrs: Arrive at Chalong bay and transfer you back to your hotel.
Prices to October 2022
Please contact us for a full quote. Private tours take time to arrange, please don’t leave it until the last minute. These prices are a guide for a twin engine speedboat (max 10 person) excluding land transfers and lunch.
- A private speedboat charter to Coral Island starts at 12,000 baht.
- A private speedboat charter to Racha Yai Island starts at 17,000 baht.
- A private speedboat charter to Phi Phi Island starts at 22,000 baht.
- A private speedboat charter to Phang Nga bay starts at 34,000 baht.
Prices includes: guide, mask & snorkel, life jackets, drinking water, soft drinks on the boat, insurance.
Prices subject to change.
– Hotel transfers
– Lunch (we can arrange a set menu lunch or you can buy lunch at the island restaurant)
– Other sea sport activities
Note: Speedboat tours are not suitable for the elderly over 70 years, infants 3 years or younger, pregnant women or people with back problems.
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 7 days of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it is raining in the morning. Boat tours will be cancelled if the forecast is for rough sea unsafe for small boats. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master, not the passengers. If a trip is cancelled because of bad weather you can reschedule to the next available day. If you cannot reschedule you will be refunded in full.
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to check availability for your date. Please tell us how many people are in your group and where you will be staying in Phuket.
More private tours