Private Phi Phi speedboat tour
Private Phuket snorkeling tour island hopping from Phuket to Phi Phi
A speedboat charter tour to Phi Phi, customized exclusively for your group.
- Flexible itinerary
- Avoid the crowds
- Private and direct land transfers. No waiting for others, no going around the houses
- Pick up from any Phuket hotel or from the airport
- Mask, snorkel and fins provided. Plus life jackets (including kids sizes)
- Towels provided
0700 hrs: Pick up from your Phuket hotel and transfer with our air conditioned mini van to Ao Chalong pier.
0730 hrs: Meet your guide. Tour briefing.
0745 hrs: An 80 minute speed boat ride to Phi Phi Island.
0900 hrs: Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and sightseeing in the southern part of Phi Phi Island including Maya bay**, Piley cove, Loh Samah bay.
1200 hrs: Delicious lunch in a restaurant at Ton Sai bay (or enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach). Plus more time for local swimming and exploring Ton Sai village.
1330 hrs: Back on the speedboat and head to Monkey beach and Bamboo Island.
1500 hrs: Departure from Phi Phi back to Chalong bay, Phuket.
1630 hrs: Arrival in Chalong and transfer back to your hotel.
*itineraries are subject to change depending on weather and tides.
**Maya bay will be closed from 1 June 2018 until further notice.
35,000 baht for up to 6 adults.
3,900 baht per extra adult / 1,950 baht per extra child (5-11 years).
Children 4-5 years go free of charge with accompanying adults.
Speedboat tours are not suitable for infants 0-3 years, or for the elderly over 70 years, or pregnant women.
Included in the tour price:
- Private round trip land transfers from any Phuket hotel to the speedboat in Chalong bay.
- Use of snorkeling equipment. Mask, snorkel and fins.
- Life jacket (can be worn while snorkeling if required).
- A fun, friendly and experienced guide. Our local Thai guides are qualified, legally registered and speak English.
- Lunch. Choose from a set menu restaurant lunch or a picnic on the beach.
- Soft drinks, drinking water and fresh fruit snacks are all provided on the boat. There is an ice box to keep drinks cold and you can bring your own beer or wine.
Excluded from the tour price:
- National park fees – 400 baht per person.
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to confirm availability.
More private tours