One day cruise to Angthong marine park
with the beautiful MS Naga
Relax aboard MS Naga as you cruise to the uninhabited islands of Angthong marine park.
- Deserted beaches
- Spectacular limestone rock formations
- Visit the emerald lagoon.
- Koh Wua Talab beach
Schedule & Itinerary
Every Tuesday and Friday
- Pick up from your Koh Samui hotel and transfer to Petcherat pier in Bangrak for an 0830 hrs departure.
- Enjoy breakfast as you cruise to the Angthong marine park.
- 1100 hrs: Arrive at Koh Mae and visit the Emerald Lagoon viewpoint.
- 1230 hrs: Buffet lunch on board
- 1330 hrs: Visit the beach at Koh Wua Talab
- 1500 hrs: Slow cruise back to Koh Samui.
- Return to the pier with the sunset at 1830 hrs and transfer back to your hotel
Every Monday and Thursday the Naga cruises to the Five Islands and Koh Matsum near Samui.
Price: 4,400 baht per adult, 2,200 per child (4-12 years old)
Included: Marine park entrance fee, breakfast, buffet lunch and snacks, soft drinks, guide, snorkeling equipment, towels, Samui hotel transfers.
Excluded: Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase on board
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it’s raining in the morning. The tour will be cancelled if the forecast is for rough sea unsafe for small boats. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you can reschedule to the next available day or take a full refund.
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to check availability and make a booking.
What to expect
The Mu Koh Angthong marine national park is located west of Koh Samui near the Thai mainland. It is a protected natural environment with no human habitation except for a national park ranger station and a camp site. The total area covers 102 sq.km and consists of 42 islands. It’s a perfect place to cruise and enjoy nature.
This is not a snorkeling cruise although snorkeling gear is available on board. This is a leisurely sailing cruise with some swimming and beach time along the way, plus an excursion up to the Emerald Lake viewpoint.
Most of the day will be spent lounging on the comfortable day beds, either in the sun or under the shade of the awning.
Food on board is top notch, as well as a full breakfast and a hot buffet lunch you will also be served snacks throughout the day.
The boat specs:
Name: MS Naga
Type: Turkish Gullet
Construction Material: Mahogany, Teak, Pine
LOA: 29.6 M / 99 ft
Beam: 7 M / 23 ft
Design and builder: Durmus Bozburum
GRT: 103 Tons
Speed: 10 Knots
Base Port: Koh Samui
Capacity for overnight tours: 16 guests in 8 AC double cabins with private bathrooms.
Capacity for day trips: 30 guests
Dinghy: 5 M Dinhy 15 HP Johnson
Crew: 6 person (Captain, Engineer, Chef, Boat Boy, Host, Masseuse)
Crew languages: Thai / English / Dutch / German