MV Saimai snorkeling liveaboard
Update 2017: Unfortunately Saimai is no longer running
MV Saimai snorkeling liveaboard is all about comfort and relaxation for small groups. It’s a totally different philosophy to the pile ’em high boats that are so prevalent these days. At 21 m long SaiMai she is a decent size and she has some of the biggest cabins around.
Saimai offers unhurried island cruises departing from Phuket. If you have a group of 4-6 people Saimai is the perfect charter option for you. Popular charter itineraries are 2 day 1 night to Phi Phi Islands or to Racha Noi / Yai Islands. A 3 day 2 night trip gets you a little further to the beautiful Koh Haa or Koh Rok. Longer charters are possible to the Similan and Surin Islands.
If you are a mixed group of divers and snorkelers we have scuba equipment and dive guides available. If you want to try diving for the first time we can arrange that too. Want to do some fishing? Want a massage on board? Just ask us.
- Max 6 guests sleeping (or 12 guests for a day charter).
- Three spacious cabins with en suite bathrooms and individually controlled AC. Each cabin has storage space and an LCD TV.
- Two cabins have a double bed plus an extra single bed. One cabin has two single berths.
- Plenty of room for all guests in the shaded areas and on the sundeck.
- 21m loa, 5.5m beam, 2m draft.
- Cruising speed 8 knots, max 10 knots.
- Made of the finest Asian hardwoods. Completely refitted in 2010.
- Delicious Thai and European food.
- Very experienced captain and crew.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Multi lingual staff.