Snorkeling and SCUBA diving combined
If you want a day trip that combines diving and snorkeling here are some options:
1. Khao Lak to the Similan Islands. Join the dive and snorkel boat for a 2 dive day trip to Thailand’s best dive destination.
- The price for certified divers is 4,500 baht plus national park fees and SCUBA gear rental.
The price for beginner divers is 5,500 baht plus national park fees. No previous experience required.
- Snorkelers can join this boat for 2,700 baht plus national park entrance fee. Snorkelers get taken to dedicated snorkeling reefs with a snorkeling guide providing in water guidance and supervision.
2. Phuket to Phi Phi Islands. Join the dive boat for a 2 dive day trip to Phi Phi. Dive sites are normally at Bida Nok and Bida Nai (the snorkeling boats don’t go here).
- The price for certified divers is 3,700 baht per diver plus SCUBA gear rental.
The price for beginner divers is 4,900 baht
- Non divers can join the trip for just 1,800 baht and snorkel while the divers dive. No snorkeling guide is provided though. Also note that there is no time to visit the beach.
3. Phuket to Racha Yai Island. Take the speedboat to Racha Yai for a snorkeling day trip. There is the option to do one beach dive in the morning.
- The price for snorkeling only is 2,100 baht per person
- The price for 1 dive for a certified diver is 3,500 baht including dive equipment
- The price for 1 dive for a beginner with no previous experience is 4,200 baht