Sailing cruises in Thailand
SY Amadeus catamaran
Scheduled join in sailing cruises aboard SY Amadeus.
- 6 days 5 nights: Phuket – Koh Phi Phi – Koh Lanta – Koh Muk – Koh Rok – Koh Haa – Koh Phi Phi – Racha Yai – Phuket
- Starting and finish in Phuket, Thailand
- Trips available from November to May
- Four cabins for up to 8 guests
SY Amadeus itinerary
Day 1. Transfer to the yacht at Chalong Pier around 10:00 am, which is on the SE side of Phuket. A two hour sail will take you to Koh Maithon, which will give you the first opportunity to jump into warm tropical waters. After lunch we set sail for Koh Phi Phi Don arriving there in the evening. Explore the village, have a drink in a bar, get a massage, up to you. Overnight onboard will be at Phi Phi Don.
Day 2. After breakfast set sail for Kantiang Beach in Koh Lanta, This is one of the larger islands and it offers great beaches and the island is covered with natural forests. An elephant trek can be arranged here for anyone who fancies it. Explore the island then sail a bit further south to a secluded anchorage for the night.
Day 3. Raise anchor early and have breakfast on the way to Koh Muk and the Emerald cave (a hidden beach through a tunnel in the island). We set sail once again for Koh Rok Nok, with good wind it takes 2 hours. Koh Rok some of the best snorkeling in the Andaman Sea. The water is crystal clear, the fish life rich and colorful and the beaches just simply the best. This is what you would imagine as paradise.
Day 4. In the morning explore some more swimming/snorkeling spots at Koh Rok before heading to Koh Haa where we have a snorkel stop for an hour or so. The waters here are just as pristine as Koh Rok Nok. This is also the best chance to catch some fresh Tuna for sashimi! In the afternoon continue to Phi Phi Leh just in time for a spectacular sunset in the famous Maya Bay. Overnight will be at Maya bay so you get to experience the real beauty after all the day trippers have left.
Day 5. After a leisurely breakfast on deck set sail for Koh Racha Yai, with the hope to spot some bottle nose dolphins which are regulars in that area. Again, the waters there are crystal clear inviting you for a swim and snorkel. There are several anchorages to choose from, all of them feature stunning beaches.
Day 6. Head back towards Phuket, arriving in Chalong bay at around midday for your departure. Transfers are provided back to your Phuket hotel or the airport.
Itineraries may change at the discretion of the captain for safety reasons
31 Mar-05 Apr 2019
07-12 Apr 2019
14-19 Apr 2019
21-26 Apr 2019
27 Oct-01 Nov 2019
03-08 Nov 2019
10-15 Nov 2019
24-29 Nov 2019
01-06 Dec 2019
08-13 Dec 2019
15-20 Dec 2019
05-10 Jan 2020
12-17 Jan 2020
19-24 Jan 2020
26-31 Jan 2020
02-07 Feb 2020
09-14 Feb 2020
16-21 Feb 2020
23-28 Feb 2020
01-06 Mar 2020
08-13 Mar 2020
15-20 Mar 2020
22-27 Mar 2020
29 Mar- 03 Apr 2020
05-10 Apr 2020
12-17 Apr 2020
19-24 Apr 2020
- Double cabin en suite bathroom: 46,000 baht per person
- Double cabin shared bathroom: 43,000 baht per person
- Private single cabin en suite bathroom: 60,000 baht
- Private single cabin shared bathroom: 55,000 baht
Minimum age 12 years old.
Snorkeling & fishing equipment
Linen & bath towels,
Prices do not include:
National Park fees (1,200 baht per person payable in cash on the boat)
Beer, wine, spirits, cocktails & soft drinks
Tip for the crew (optional)
Please bring along: a torch, beach towel, light sleeping bag (if you wish to sleep under the stars), beach shoes, luggage in soft bag, no hard suitcases please.
Minimum of 4 cabins booked to confirm a trip.
Amadeus features three en-suite double cabins with their own toilet and shower facilities, and one double cabin aft with shared shower/toilet. All cabins are well-ventilated with electric fans and opening hatches, twin individual lighting and room for storing your personal belongings.
The saloon is very light and spacious with u-shaped seating around 2 tables. 10 people can sit comfortably for breakfast, lunch or dinner, or you have the choice to sit outside in the cockpit which features one large table. A well-stocked galley is located in the starboard hull and is fitted with a gas stove and an oven/grill. Amadeus has a desalination system providing up to 160 liter/hr capacity so you always have fresh water.
- Length 48 ft (14,5 m)
- Design: Faraway 48ft ultra fast and comfortable aluminium catamaran
- Sailing cruising speed 8 knots, top speed FAST
- No. of guests: 8 (up to 10 guests for family groups – conditions apply
- Cabins 3 en-suite double queen-size cabins with private bathrooms
- 1 double queen-size cabin with bathroom nearby
- 2 single cabins forwards
- Double fans and double reading lights in all cabins, as well as mosquito screens. Amadeus does NOT have AC
- 4 bathrooms with shower
- additional deck shower
- sun protection from fixed bimini and flexible awning
- Espresso machine
- Entertainment audio CD/MP4 player, i-pod docking station, outside loud speakers, audio library. You will NOT find TV and video on this yacht!
- Standard 8-person tender with outboard
- fishing equipment
- snorkeling equipment
- Optional extras:
2 man kayaks
How to book
How to book
Please contact us to check availability and make a booking.