June Bahtra tour
Cruise Phang Nga bay in a traditional Chinese sailing junk
Cruise Phang Nga bay in style aboard the beautiful June Bahtra Chinese sailing Junk as she sails from Phuket into Phang Nga Bay.
Phang Nga bay should be on everyone’s list of must sea places. Phang Nga bay is a natural wonder of incredible beauty. What better way to enjoy Phang Nga bay than on a beautiful boat.
- James Bond Island (the island that was used during the filming of the Man with the Golden Gun)
- A tour of the mangroves in a long tail boat.
- Koh Panyi sea gypsy village
June Bahtra SPIRIT OF PHANG NGA BAY tour runs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
A minimum of 6 guests is required to confirm departure.
Itinerary SPIRIT OF PHANG NGA BAY
0730-0800 hrs: Pick up from your Phuket hotel in AC minibus.
0830 hrs: Board June Bahtra and cruise through Phang Nga bay.
1115 hrs: Arrive at James Bond Island. Visit the sea gypsy village (Koh Panyi) by longtail boat. Visit the mangrove delta and grotto cave.
1300 hrs: Buffet Lunch on board June Bahtra. Cruise back to Phuket with a stop at Lawa island on the way for swimming from the boat.
1615-1630 hrs. Return to pier and transfer back to your hotel.
Itineraries are subject to change.
This tour is not a snorkeling tour.
Price: 4,100 baht per adult / 3,075 baht per child (2-12 years)
Price includes: Lunch, soft drinks, tea and coffee, round trip transfers from Phuket hotels, guide, national park fee, insurance.
- Round trip transfers from Khao Lak hotels to the pier in Phuket can also be provided, please ask us for prices.
- Transfers cannot be provided from private addresses / air bnb’s.
June Bahtra is an excellent boat to charter for a group. Please ask us for group rates.
What to take: sunglasses, sunhat, sun lotion, bathing suit, towel.
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it’s raining in the morning. Tours are cancelled if rough sea unsafe for small boats is forecast. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you choose to reschedule or take a full refund.