June Bahtra tour
Cruise Phang Nga bay in a traditional Chinese sailing junk
Cruise Phang Nga bay in style aboard the beautiful June Bahtra Chinese sailing Junk as she sails from Phuket into Phang Nga Bay.
Phang Nga bay should be on everyone’s list of must sea places. Phang Nga bay is a natural wonder of incredible beauty. What better way to enjoy Phang Nga bay than on a beautiful boat.
- James Bond Island (the island that was used during the filming of the Man with the Golden Gun)
- A tour of the mangroves in a long tail boat.
- Hongs, hidden lagoons, caves and caverns. (Hong means room in Thai. Many of the islands have large Hongs inside).
- Koh Panyee. The sea gypsy village
- Lawa Island.
This trip runs daily all year round.
Guides speak Thai and English. If you would like a German speaking guide book on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. French speaking guides are available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
A minimum of 6 guests is required to confirm departure.
June Bahtra itinerary
0730 hrs: Pick up from your Phuket hotel in AC minibus.
0830 hrs: Board June Bahtra at Yacht Haven Marina and cruise to magical Phang Nga Bay.
1115 hrs: Arrive at James Bond Island and take a long tail boat to the sea gypsy village. Explore the mangrove delta and grotto cave.
1300 hrs: Lunch on board while cruising to Lawa Island.
1400 hrs: Swimming and relaxing at Lawa Island.
1630 hrs: Return to the pier and transfer back to your hotel. You should be back at your hotel by 1800 hrs.
Itineraries are subject to change.
This tour is not a snorkeling tour.
3,900 3,700 baht per adult / 2,725 baht per child (4-14 years) / Infant under 4 free
Price includes: Lunch, soft drinks, tea and coffee, round trip transfers from Phuket hotels, guide*, national park fee, insurance.
*English speaking guide (everyday). French speaking guide (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). German speaking guide (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)
- Round trip transfers from hotels in Khao Lak to the pier in Phuket can also be provided free of charge for groups of 4 or more. For smaller groups please ask us for prices.
- Transfers cannot be provided from private addresses / air bnb’s.
June Bahtra is an excellent boat to charter for a group. Please ask us for group rates.
What to take: sunglasses, sunhat, sun lotion, bathing suit, towel.
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it’s raining in the morning. Tours are cancelled if rough sea unsafe for small boats is forecast. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you choose to reschedule or take a full refund.