Krabi 4 Islands and Hong Island
day trip by speedboat from Krabi
- Two tours in one day.
- Perfect for all the family.
- Stops at many of the most beautiful islands close to Krabi. These islands have the whitest sand beaches and clearer water than the mainland beaches.
- Includes two snorkeling excursions.
Available all year round on Thursdays only.
Hotel pick up Krabi town: 6.15-6.30 am
Hotel pick up Tub Kaek – Khlong Muang: 6.25-6.40 am
Hotel pick up Hat Nopparatara – Ao Nang: 6.45-6.55 am
The speedboat departs from Takola pier at 7.15 am. The tour finishes at about 4.00 pm
- Hong Island – beach time 1 hour
- Pakbia – beach time 45 minutes
- Snorkeling stops – 2 x45 minutes
- Koh Kai (Chicken Island), Mo Island and Tub Island – 45 minutes
- Koh Poda – beach time 1 hour
- Lunch is a picnic on the beach. At either Poda Island or Pakbia Island
- Pranang beach
Price: 3,700 baht per adult / 2,300 baht per child (3-11 years)
Price includes: Guides, national park fees, lunch, drinking water, fresh fruits, mask and snorkel use, life jacket, round trip hotel transfers*.
Group discounts (will be applied at checkout):
- 3-4 people: discount 50 baht per adult
- 5-9 people: discount 100 baht per adult
- Group of 10 or more. Please contact us for group rates
*Hotel pick up and transfer: Free land transfers are provided by shared minivan service from hotels in Ao Nang, Khlong Muang, Tubkaek beach, Ao Namao or Krabi town. Transfers cannot be provided from Had Yao. Transfers are not provided from private villas or air bnb’s.
Restrictions: Speedboat tours are not suitable for infants 3 years old and under, or for pregnant women and the elderly over 70 years of age.
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it’s raining in the morning. Tours are cancelled if rough sea unsafe for small boats is forecast. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you choose to reschedule or take a full refund.
What to expect