Krabi 4 Islands day trip by speedboat from Krabi
- Great value. One of the best Krabi day trips for all the family.
- Stops at many of the most beautiful islands close to Krabi. Only a short ride by speedboat.
- These islands have the whitest sand beaches and clearer water than the mainland beaches.
- Includes some snorkeling at Chicken Island.
Daily departures all year round.
Hotel pick up at about 8.30 am and transfer to Hat Nopparatara pier. The speedboat departs from the pier at 9.00 am. The tour finishes at about 3.00 pm
- Koh Kai (Chicken Island). You’ll instantly see why this island got it’s name as soon as you are in sight of Chicken Island, a large rock sticking up that looks like a roosters head and neck.There is snorkeling on a reef just off shore from Chicken Island. Experienced snorkelers may not be that impressed but if you are new to the underwater world it will amaze.The most prevalent fish are sergeant majors and rabbit fish which are used to being fed here. Parrot fish, banner fish and butterfly fish can also be seen. The reef is hard coral, it’s not that colourful but is pretty in patches.There are guides on the boat but they do not get in the water to help snorkelers spot fish, they stay on the boat to help people in and out of the water. If you have never snorkeled before they can show you how to use the mask and snorkel and live jackets are provided.
- Tub Island (and Mor Island). These islands are joined by a sand bank that you can walk across as low tide. Lunch is normally served buffet style at the beach shack restaurant here.
- Koh Poda: Another uninhabited island just 1km in diameter with crystal clear water and white sand. Beautiful tourquise water is lovely to swim in. Or you can just relax under the shade of a casuarina tree.
- Phra Nang Beach. A bay linked to Railey beach. This is a lovely swimming beach. It is normally the last stop on the tour on the way back to Ao Nang. You will have a chance to walk around and admire the karst limestone rocks (popular with rock climbers here) and to enter Phra Nang Cave.You can walk from Phra Nang beach to Railey East beach and see the monkeys along the way. At the southern end of Railey East you will see rock climbers scaling the rocks. From Railey East you can walk through the island to Railey West beach.
Price: 1,100 baht per adult / 900 baht per child (3-11 years)
Price includes: Lunch, drinking water, fresh fruits, mask and snorkel use, life jacket, round trip hotel transfers*
Price excludes: National park fee 400 baht per adult / 200 baht per child, payable in cash on the day of the tour.
*Hotel pick up and transfer: Free land transfers are provided by shared minivan service from hotels in Ao Nang, Khlong Muang, Tubkaek beach, Ao Namao or Krabi town. Transfers cannot be provided from Had Yao or any hotel without road access such as on Railey beach, Tonsai beach or the Centara Grand resort. Transfers are not provided from private villas or air bnb’s.
Restrictions: Speedboat tours are not suitable for infants 3 years old and under, or for pregnant women and the elderly over 70 years of age.
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it’s raining in the morning. Tours are cancelled if rough sea unsafe for small boats is forecast. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you choose to reschedule or take a full refund.
What to expect