Phi Phi and Bamboo Island tour
Day trip from Krabi to Phi Phi Islands by speed boat
A great value tour that includes all the highlights at Phi Phi
- Maya Bay (Closed indefinitely. The tour will pass for photos only but will not land on Maya beach)
- Viking Cave. Where birds nests are harvested to make birds nest soup.
- Monkey Beach. There is a short photo stop at monkey bay.
- Ton Sai Bay. The main village on Phi Phi Don is where a restaurant lunch is provided. There is time to stroll around, shop, have a drink or visit Loh Dalam Bay.
- Bamboo Island. A beautiful island of white sand and turquoise water for swimming and snorkeling.
Daily departures all year round.
0800-0845 hrs: Hotel pick up. Transfer to Nopparthara pier. Check in and meet your guide for a briefing on the day.
0900 hrs: Depart from the pier. 45-60 minutes speedboat ride to Phi Phi.
Phi Phi Ley
Loh samah bay
Phi Phi Don Island, Phi Phi village
Bamboo Island : Explore the coral reef and beach
1600: Back to the pier and transfer back to the hotel
*itinerary subject to change.
**Maya bay is closed from May to October.
Price: 1,700 baht per adult / 1,500 baht per child (3-10 years)
Price includes: Lunch, drinking water, fresh fruits, mask and snorkel use, life jacket, round trip hotel transfers*
Price excludes: National park fee 400 baht per adult / 200 baht per child, payable in cash on the day of the tour.
*Hotel pick up and transfer: Free land transfers are provided by shared minivan service from hotels in Ao Nang, Khlong Muang, Tubkaek beach, Ao Namao or Krabi town. Transfers cannot be provided from Had Yao or any hotel without road access such as on Railey beach, Tonsai beach or the Centara Grand resort. Transfers are not provided from private villas or air bnb’s.
Restrictions: Speedboat tours are not suitable for infants 3 years old and under, or for pregnant women and the elderly over 70 years of age.
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
If the tour has to be cancelled by the operator because minimum numbers were not reached you will be refunded in full.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it’s raining in the morning. Tours are cancelled if rough sea unsafe for small boats is forecast. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you choose to reschedule or take a full refund.
Island hopping Phi Phi. Private or join in tours. | Snorkeling Thailand –
[…] Krabi to Phi Phi […]
Went to all the main places. Cheap price compared to some others.
Thank you for your review 🙂
Danny F –
Enjoyed it very much
Amazing Phi Phi so beautiful