Banana beach day trip
Day trip to the best beach on Koh Hey (Phuket Coral Island)
- Just 15 minutes speedboat ride from Chalong bay Phuket.
- Banana Bay has the best beach on Coral Island.
- Relax on the beach, swim and snorkel in crystal clear water
- Enjoy the nature of the rain forest or try some watersports activities like kayaking, parasailing (extra charge), scuba diving (extra charge), banana boat (extra charge).
- Ideal tour for couples or families who want a taste of paradise but don’t want to spend all day on a speedboat.
The Banana beach tour runs every day and is available all year round subject to weather.
08.30 – 09.30: Pick up from your Phuket hotel and transfer to the small pier in Chalong.
10.00 – 10.15: Speedboat transfer to Koh Hey.
10.20 – 11.00: Snorkeling session from the boat.
11.00 – 13.00: Disembark at Banana beach and free time until lunch. Beach chairs are provided.
13.00 – 14.00: Lunch at the Hornbill restaurant. The set menu includes water and soft drinks.
14.00 – 16.30: Free at leisure on the beach. Swim, snorkel or participate in activities such as clear kayaking (free), beginner SCUBA diving (extra charge), parasailing (extra charge).
16.30 – 16.45: Speedboat back to Chalong bay then transfer back to your hotel.
*itinerary subject to change
Price: 2,300 baht per adult / 1,900 baht per child (4-12 years)
Price includes: Hotel transfers*, lunch, drinking water, soft drinks, professional guide, beach chair, use of kayaks, life jacket, masks and snorkel.
- Discover Scuba Diving (30 minute dive) 2,100 baht
- Parasailing (3 minute round) 1,300 baht
- Banana Boat (15 minutes) 800 baht
(Extra activities can be paid for in cash on the day).
Discounts available for groups of 4 or more. Please contact us for group rates.
Hotel pick up and transfers: *Free round trip transfers by shared minivan are provided from Phuket hotels in Patong, Kalim, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Panwa, Phuket Town areas. Hotel transfers from other areas are charged extra. Transfers cannot be provided from private addresses / air bnb’s.
Restrictions: Speedboat tours are not suitable for infants 3 years old and under, or for pregnant women and the elderly over 70 years of age.
In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation charges will be payable:
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it is raining in the morning. The tour will be cancelled if the forecast is for rough sea unsafe for small boats. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled because of bad weather you can reschedule to the next available day. If you cannot reschedule you will be refunded in full.
What to expect
Just 15 minutes speedboat ride from Phuket’s Chalong bay is Koh Hey (Coral Island). The main beach at Coral Island is pretty crowded with tourists but this tour doesn’t go there, instead it goes to a quieter corner of the island called Banana Bay.
Here you can relax on the beach, swim and snorkel in crystal clear water, enjoy the nature of the rain forest or try some other adventure activities like kayaking, parasailing or beginner scuba diving.
This is an ideal tour for couples or families who want a taste of paradise but don’t want to spend all day on a speedboat. It’s better quality than the average Coral Island day trip with modern, uncrowded boats and professional crew.
A delicious lunch served in the Hornbill restaurant (the design is inspired by the birds that can be seen in the trees most afternoons).